The Church of the Good Shepherd Children’s Center / PreSchool is an integral part of the outreach ministry of the Church of the Good Shepherd since 1972 and is open to children of all races, religions and national origins. It is licensed by the State of California, Department of Social Services and is staffed by qualified and experienced teachers.
License Numbers: #191501766 and #191598906
Our Goals are:
- To provide an atmosphere in which each child is helped to experience God’s love and wonders of God’s creation
- To provide a safe atmosphere in which each child is lovingly respected and accepted as an individual with his / her own special needs
- To encourage the child’s physical maturity by providing equipment and materials to develop coordination
- To stimulate curiosity and awareness of the environment by exposing the child to activities related to his / her physical world
- To encourage imagination and creativity by providing experiences with different art media and musical activities, as well as dramatic play
- To foster each child’s development, at his/her own pace, into an emotionally healthy individual with a good feeling of self-identity and personal worth secure and comfortable in the world around him.
Benefits of our Program
Upon enrolling in the school, a yearly non-refundable registration is due. April is the beginning of registration for the next school year. Children may be enrolled at any time in the year as openings become available. A child entering the two-year-old class must have turned two before September 1. Children entering the three-year-old class must be completely potty trained.
Contacting the School
School Director: Linda Brown, Director
Phone: (626) 447-1249 / Email: email@example.com
For Employment Opportunities Linda Brown, Director
Phone 626-447-1249 / Fax 626-447-5043 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org